Prior Hall Cottage, Malham
Prior Hall holiday cottage offers all the comforts of a luxury holiday cottage, along with all the charm and period features of this historic hunting lodge.
Prior Hall holiday cottage sits on the site of Priors Hall, the 13th century counting house and hunting lodge of the monks of Bolton Priory and originally had a thatched roof. Rebuilt in the 16th century, the hall underwent a more premium makeover in 2010 and today offers accommodation of the highest standard.
Situated 300 yards from the heart of magical Malham, on a quiet leafy lane (actually part of the Pennine Way) Prior Hall holiday cottage is only a short stroll from the magnificent Malham Cove, the spectacle of Gordale Scar, the enchanting Janetís Foss and 2 classic Yorkshire Pubs.
Blending a wealth of character and original features with modern luxury fixtures and fittings, Prior Hall holiday cottage offers spacious luxury accommodation.
Prior Hall Cottage can be booked for groups of up to 15 guests.
- Larger open fires and wood burning stove
- Kitchen with AGA
- Luxury bathroom / luxury shower-room / feature ensuite / further ensuite / additional loo
- Kitchen diner with SMEG appliances
- 2 lounges
- Sunken patio
- Extensive gardens
- Parking for up to 6 cars (5 off- street)
- Free sat / DVDs / books and games
- Linen & towels
- Washing machine & ironing facilities
- A wealth of beams / tiled floors / window seats / roll top baths and period radiators
- Mountain bike shed
- 3 min walk to great food and beers at the Lister Arms (Est 1723)
- 20 min stroll to all Malham major sites
Sleeps 6, 9 or all 7 bedrooms can accommodate up to 15.
Also available for 3 nights and Long weekend bookings!
Telephone 01332-864386 or 07866 564446 for further information, please mention malhamdale.com when calling.
Prior Hall Cottage, Malham, Nr. Skipton, North Yorkshire.
e-mail Prior Hall.
Please see the main Prior Hall Cottage Website for more information, prices and availability.